TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. Terms of Service
www.oudhalanfar.com (the "Website") is owned by and/or operated by Anfar group, with delivery services provided by DHL & FETCHR mostly. If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from the Website or through any Applications (as defined below), you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of any disputes, the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
1.1 “Oudh Al anfar Manufacturing LLC maintains the http://www.oudhalanfar.com/ Website".
- If you select a shipping destination in the UAE, please go through the Terms and Conditions thoroughly which shall apply to your purchase and use of the Website.
B. Use of Website
These terms and conditions and any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together the "Terms") apply to your use of and access to the Website and any other website or application permitting you to place an order with Oudh Al Anfar for any products and services (such websites and applications being the “Applications” for the purpose of these Terms) including all orders submitted by you for any products or services made available by us for purchase over the Website and/or Applications. As the context requires, references to “Website” in these Terms shall also include Applications as applicable. By accessing this Website and/or the Applications you agree to these Terms and Conditions, we therefore advise you to read these Terms carefully and to save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for FUTURE reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease using and accessing this Website and all Applications immediately. The Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new terms on the Website or the relevant Application. Please note that all options available on our Website may not be available on any Application or the Website accessed using a mobile device.
- Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Oudh al Anfar.com will not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
- You agree that the information you provide when you REGISTER on the Website is not misleading and is true and accurate in all respects and you will notify our customer service team of any changes to that information.
- We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to the Website (in whole or part and permanently or temporarily) with or without notice and with no LIABILITY to you.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the currency required, AED. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods than the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
- The Website may include links to other websites or resources ("Linked Websites"). Oudh al Anfar has no control over the content of Linked Websites and you agree that, should you access a Linked Website using a link from the Website, Oudh al Anfar is not responsible for the availability of the Linked Websites, and is not liable in any way for the content of Linked Websites, including (without limitation) any goods or services available from such Linked Websites, other advertising or content on such Linked Websites or the use that such Linked Websites make of your personal information. Furthermore Oudh al Anfar will not be responsible for any offence, damage or loss caused by or connected to the use or reliance on such Linked Websites or the content thereon.
- Oudh al Anfar may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion. Examples of when we may so deny you access include but is not limited to where we believe that your use of the Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
- Any material that you upload to the Website for publication will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY rights or of their right to privacy.
- Oudh al Anfar will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website and you hereby agree to be responsible to Oudh al Anfar for and indemnify Oudh al Anfar and keep Oudh al Anfar indemnified against all COSTS, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by Oudh al Anfar as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
- Oudh al Anfar has the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website in Oudh al Anfar’s sole discretion.
C. Purchase of Order
- Acceptance of Orders
1.1 All information on the Website is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral CONTRACT. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in